Devon Hartford’s Top 10 Ambitious & Only Slightly Ridiculous Writing Goals
10. Get Steven Spielberg or Peter Jackson to adapt my new book trilogy If I Were Beautiful for the screen. Think epic blockbuster film franchise. Watch the Benjamins roll in.
8. Own the zeitgeist like a boss.
7. Use every word in the English language at least once in my books.
6. Write stories that encourage young children to change the world for the better.
5.Create at least one new nonsense word in every book that hashtag trends on Twitter during release week.
4. Guest host Saturday Night Live with guest band Iron Maiden. Do a skit where Bruce Dickinson (the singer) makes a cameo appearance as a singing priest. Or in his case, a British vicar.
3. Reference the cartoon Adventure Time in every novel I write. Done and done.
2. Make my readers laugh out loud to the point of tears, make them turn those pages, and leave them with a nasty book hangover every single time.
1. Wealth, fame, power, my own private jet, and my own private island. Oh yeah, and world peace. And end poverty. Not necessarily in that order.
Devon Hartford is a dude who writes romantic comedies because he likes to laugh as much as he likes to love.
Join Devon’s newsletter and you’ll receive teasers of his upcoming books before anyone else, exclusive freebie short stories and novellas, and no spam. Copy and paste this link into your web browser to sign up: http://www.devonhartford.com/newsletter/
GIVEAWAYa Rafflecopter giveaway