Your First Month on Google+
Being on Google+ has many advantages. The social media site is after-all part of Google. Getting started on Google+ can seem a bit daunting though. It's different from Facebook, Twitter, and other mainstream social media sites and offers a wide variety of features. This infographic (found at http://www.infographicscreator.com/2014/07/20/infographic-your-first-month-on-google/) gives a nice over view of how to get started.
Here's a few takeaways:
1) Set up your profile with a clear, professional avatar and profile header banner.
2) Link your website to your Google+ profile.
3) Use hashtags to find people in your niche.
4) Add whole circles.
5) +1, comment, and share other people's content.
6) Join communities.
7) Make new connections via events and hangouts.
8) Be social and have fun.
Are you using Google+? Any tips for newbie users? Leave a comment below with your 2 cents.